WELCOME TO R.A.N.T.
We are an original character roleplay based in an alternate version of our modern world. Society, superpowered but dynaphobic, has been split into two groups, each imprisoned by dusk and dawn. The plot is entirely player-driven and has a heavy online focus. We encourage members to use their characters to shape and shift the world in whatever ways they can and to experiment with new ideas and storylines.
diarkís
AUGUST, 2017
06/01 Official site open! Please check the announcements for important updates and special events.

05/15 Site soft-open! Players who create characters between now and the official opening on the first of June can purchase a second rank for free (375 point value). This is limited to one per OOC account.

WANTED SPOTLIGHT

Add Reply
New Poll

sid's graphics, taking requests!
Sid
sid est they/them 29 Offline 3 | 2 | 3 OdiusHades#1101
55 POINTS EARNED
84 POSTS MADE
sid
they/them
ace
single
rank 5
MEET sid
So! I love love love doing graphics when I have time, it's like my next favourite thing after writing so feel free to hit me up if you need stuff. I'm going to post a few of the things I enjoy doing and if you want something just post a reply with what you want.

SHIP MANIPS

This is usually what people ask for so I'm putting it first. Pretty straightforward, just any "normie" pics that make it look like your characters are chilling out IRL (or going to halloween party I guess)

CHARACTER MANIPS

This would be anything that makes your face claim look like your character, so like if they need scars or tattoos or different hair/eye colour etc that all falls into this. I can also make a cool poster-looking thing with guns and fire and stuff.

CHARACTER ART

This is like... just artsy things that are more or less related to your characters. I'll need to get an idea what you want but it's fun if I can get creative. Obviously let me know if there's a specific style you want (reference images are great if you have any, although I can't promise it will look the same or all that similar depending on how good I am lol)

SMALL STUFF

This is the easiest for me and takes like not long at all, basically just making avatars with solid coloured backgrounds or changing the colour schemes in a photo so they look more "aesthetic".

Sid
sid est they/them 29 Offline 3 | 2 | 3 OdiusHades#1101
55 POINTS EARNED
84 POSTS MADE
sid
they/them
ace
single
rank 5
MEET sid
just adding some new stuff

Ammon character art:

user posted image

Sean/Ammon ship art:

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Candyland Couture RPG Initiative RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Code 8 Avalon a Panfandom RP We Are Warriors INCREDIBLE Far Harbor: A Fallout RPG
Scrolling
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION